May 16, 2008

A Tsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar A Day Keeps the Doctor (and Cellulite) Away



I recently learned that Apple Cider Vinegar has very important health benefits, including: strengthening the immune system, balancing cholesterol, but more importantly, promoting weight loss and fighting bad breath, cellulite and acne.

I have to give my mother credit for this one. Ever since she discovered how to use the Internet, I often get these random tips from her via e-mail. The Apple Cider Vinegar e-mail, however, was particularly intriguing:

"a friend told me about this. Take 1 tbsp. in a glass of water before meals. It tastes awful, but if it works why not."

For some reason, shockingly, I was slow to jump on the bandwagon. Until I realized...hmmm...just the excuse I needed to make a Strawberry Summer Salad. Added health benefit without the yuck factor!

No comments:

Post a Comment